Monday, May 17, 2010

TLC - Ace of Cakes

I'm going to admit something that I might be slightly embarrassed of...

I love watching Ace of Cakes and The Ultimate Cake Challenge. I love it! I love the creativity, the tight deadlines, the unique requests. I also think that Charm City Cakes has the coolest work culture and I love how much fun they have at work every day.

I do not like watching Cake Boss. Sorry Cake Boss.

This post is dedicated to Ace of Cakes (Duff Master of the Cake Universe) and some of their amazing creations I have found online. I suppose I'll probably have a pretty "normal", "traditional" cake with a couple of quirks, but that's not to say that taking a risk, thinking of something super cool and meaningful isn't the way to go. Be brave people; be a little spontaneous. If these pictures don't convince you start watching Ace of Cakes on TLC and you might change your mind.

PS: Do you think they would deliver a cake to Calgary from Baltimore?

Duff surrounded by the Charm City Cakes creations
Save the Date:  Omaha Food Bank's Celebrity Chef Gala - February 25, 2010



No comments:

Post a Comment